A while ago, I discovered a website called PlanBig. I honestly don’t remember how I came across it, but I’m glad I did.
I started browsing the plans, then, me being me, started to post with my answers to questions & soon got hooked.
Today’s Friday Five is 5 ways to use PlanBig to help you grow your business.
- Get ideas – the primary focus of the site is to help people see their dreams become reality. So get on the site and create a plan for your business, blog, new product, brand, or whatever else you are wanting to achieve. As questions and get ideas from the amazing community.
- Give ideas – as with any other networking opportunity, the more you get involved, the more you get out of it. Spend a bit of time browsing other plans and answering questions. Not only will this help people get to know you, but you are also likely to get people checking out your plan.
- Promotion - on their blog, PlanBig often highlights plans on different topics (for example, one of my plans was featured in the lead up to Mother’s Day). They also promote plans who have had media exposure on their Facebook page. Also with their Social Channels on each plan, people can check out your website, blog, Facebook page and Twitter feed.
- Networking - there is a great community of people on the website, and you never know who you will meet. By networking through your plan and answering questions on other plans, you can also grow your own network. Many PlanBiggers also post invitations to events to launch their plans, so there is also the chance to meet in real life.
- Celebrate – when your plan is a success, there is the chance to celebrate. PlanBig do a great job of announcing completed plans, giving your business, blog or brand more exposure. It also gives you a great sense of achievement to mark your plan as complete.
So, if you want some ideas for your business, an extra push, or simply a new network, check out PlanBig. It is free to join, and to make it easier, you can even log in with your Facebook ID.
This is not a sponsored post. This is, however, a valuable resource for Business Mums to help them grow their business.