Packaging your products for safe delivery through the post is important, it can also be expensive.
There are some simple ideas to save money on your packaging materials.
- Reuse clean sheets of bubble wrap from parcels you have received
- Buy tissue paper in bulk
- Buy wrapping and tissue paper on sale or in $2 shops
- Shred junk mail mail to pad boxes instead of buying packing peanuts
- Reuse packing peanuts from packages you have received
- Buy envelopes and mailing satchels in bulk
These are just a few ideas I have come up with. I’m sure there are plenty more ideas. If you have any ideas to add to this list, please add a comment.