This week, I look at five ways you can use old posts to promote your business and provide value to your customers.
- Post archive – if you are on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site, find some of your old posts and use them as status updates. You may find that your old information is topical again and can bring people back to your blog.
- EBook – compile some of your blog posts into an eBook or report. You can either sell this report or use it as an incentive for people to sign up to your email list.
- Re-write as an article – there are many websites out there looking for content. Could your old posts be re-written as an article to submit to these sites? It may be as simple as updating some of the information or making the posts a bit longer, and then adding your bio box on the bottom.
- Re-write as a blog post – has it been some time since the information on your old post was published? Re-write an old blog post so it’s fresh again and re-post it. You may have a whole new audience now that will find that information useful.
- Promotional tool – blog posts can form the basis for other promotional tools, including postcards, posters and information sheets. Glean relevant information from old posts, you never know what gems you may have.
Blog posts contain valuable information that can be re-used to promote and grow your business.
Do you have any other ideas of how you can use your old blog posts?