Before you create your list, it helps to know the purpose for your list.
This weeks Friday Five will give you five places you can use your Top 10 List.
- Blog post – lists are an easy way to create content for your blog, and can be done regularly, just like the Friday Five lists that I have here.
- Free Reprint Article – general information lists, such as a list of toilet training tips for a parenting website, make great free reprint articles. Make sure the information is general and you have written a bio box for the bottom of the article promoting your business.
- Newsletter information – lists make great content for your newsletter as they are easy to put together and quick for your readers to read.
- Promotional Postcards – these are a great way to promote your business as well as give some useful information to customers and potential customers.
- Facebook Updates – one way to provide interesting updates is to post a list over a period of time, one point per update. You may want to post one point a day, or even spread the list out over a single day. Then compile the points to make a list for use elsewhere.
Now that you have some ideas of where to use Top 10 Lists, next week I will give you some ideas for general topics for your Top 10 Lists.